Posted by Latin Junction on Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Att Salsa Ladies of Sydney!
In the first ladies styling workshop in over 12 months…get ready to walk out a different woman…
In this workshop with Jenny learn HOW to :
- add that ‘thing’ the good dancers have
- know what to do and when
- use your arms when partner dancing
- use your body, hips, body rolls and more
- gain the confidence and OWN your role as a dancer
- learn the sass, zest, pizzazz, or subtle elegance you see in your favourite dancer
- discover your dance persona as a female dancer
If you have done classes or workshops with Jenny you know she is all about the salsa feeling and finding your confident, strong and sassy self as a woman and as a female dancer.
Open to all levels because workshop will be all solo work.
on the day $42
Vivaz is an Australian company that is run out of its HQ is Rosebery – Sydney. Vivaz dance shoes are very unique and different to anything currently on the market. New Designs command attention, introducing styles that are bought for shear appearance as well as comfort in a dance shoe. To put it simply, Vivaz combine the fashion of a dress shoe with the performance of expensive designer dancing shoes. No longer do ladies need to wear dress shoes out that look great, but then have to change their shoes to dance – Vivaz is the solution.